With so much in the news about the new coronavirus, I wanted to let you know the safety precautions I’m taking around upcoming Best of the Northwest workshops.
I will be keeping track of the situation and closely following recommendations from healthcare professionals, and then decide about the viability of each workshop as they approach. I’ll inform participants at least 60 days before the start of a workshop to let you know if we are going to proceed or cancel. I have already cancelled the Mendocino, Columbia Gorge and Redwoods workshops this year.
You will have the following options:
- Have the deposit and payment held to be applied to a future workshop. If you choose this option, you will have a two-day advance notice of my 2021 Best of the Northwest Photography workshops. You may apply your payment and deposit to a 2021 workshop.
- Apply your deposit towards any of the following: purchasing metal prints from my online gallery of images, purchasing my Flower e-book, having online one-on-one critiques with me.
- Have your deposit transferred to a future workshop.
Your safety is the most important thing to me, so if you are more comfortable cancelling your reserved spot now for any upcoming workshops you are welcome to email me at any time. Just a note that if you do cancel and the workshop goes ahead, you will lose your spot for that trip.
Other Upcoming Workshops
For other workshops I am conducting with partners, you will need to check with the Cascade Center of Photography or the Pacific Northwest Art School for their status.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns. Stay safe and I look forward to seeing you in the future.